Eurostar Solar Panel Heater (Flat Plate):
Manufacture of Euro Star solar water heater according to the international quality assurance standards (ISO 90001: 2000) and laboratory according to European standards (EN 12975 -2)
The performance and durability of the solar collector are tested according to standards (EN 12975 - 2) and approved by EKEFE DIMOKRITOS, INTA (SPAIN), CSTB (FRANCE) And TUV (GERMANY) INSTITUTION.
Eurostar hot water tank:
· The tank is made of a steel outer shell with a high temperature treated coating layer for maximum protection from external conditions such as rain and moisture. While maintaining an elegant look and consistent look.
· Polyurethane insulation material with a density of 45 kg / m3 surrounding the tank with a thickness of 5 cm, to maintain the water temperature for a period of not less than 48 hours.
· Double Jacket heat exchanger made of steel with a thickness of 2 mm and a large area for heat exchange with a capacity of 2Kw, to be able to deliver heat instantly.
· The inner tank is made of low carbon steel iron and enameling coating and withstands water pressure up to 4 bar ensuring that it works without problems for many years.
· The Eurostar heater tank contains a pure 1m long magnesium column to protect the tank from corrosion and rust.
· The tank is equipped with an electric heater, which works in the event of a decrease in temperature due to excess consumption, and is provided with a thermostat that regulates the temperature to reach the required temperature.
The Eurostar Solar Complex:
1) The cover of the Eurostar Solar Complex is specially made from powdered and painted aluminum and has no external connections or any type of nails and has a special opening for the rubber cover, which makes the complex not exposed to water leakage.
2) The insulation is a layer of rock wool with a thickness of 4 cm and a density of 50 kg / m3 that maintains high temperatures to achieve a high degree of effectiveness.
3) The absorbing layer of the sun's rays is made of copper plate with blue titanium coating and several measurements (it is possible to choose blue paint without titanium or ordinary black paint) and welded entirely along with copper tubes using laser and this increases the surface area of heat transfer.
4) The Glycol thermal fluid developed by Soul Company achieves the maximum degree of heat transfer to the water in the tank and protects the complex from calcification, rust or increase in heating, and the life span remains without having to be replaced.
5) Glass of low-iron luster to ensure complete penetration of radiation, as well as it is treated in a furnace with a temperature of 1200 °, thus achieving maximum durability and bearing of the complex.
6) The outer frame is covered with a special rubber (EPDM), and this ensures by one hundred percent that there is no leakage of water or steam, and surrounded by an aluminum frame on its sides, for protection during transportation, installation, storage or weather conditions after installation.
7) Special connections that pass behind the aluminum frame, making the Eurostar complex easy to install
a. Inclined surfaces: special additions that eliminate the need for fractures or potholes
b. Ordinary surfaces: the full set of supports and structures is simply installed and this also proves the superiority of the Euro Star design.