Linah Sol Solar water heater
The vacuum tubes heater is characterized by relatively low cost and high efficiency so that the heater can work even in cloudy conditions as well as its durability and distinctive design against severe storms up to 250 knots per hour and keep hot water for up to 72 hours thanks to the polyurethane insulation and the solar pool consisting of two tubes vacuum glass to ensure The highest efficiency and the internal cabinet of stainless steel food is not rustproof and provides more than one home system to suit all uses:
Low pressure system operating in normal flow -
- High pressure system works by pressing hot water in the network while keeping the tank under air pressure 1 bar.
- Heat pipe system works by pressing hot water in the network and the tank together up to 6 bar.
Among its features:
- It provides hot water throughout the year without the need for a large electric heater.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Smart controller provides the user with knowledge of the temperature inside the tank, controls the water level in the tank, operates the auxiliary electric heater and prepares it at the required degree without the need for a technician.
- Made of stainless steel and glass, giving it a long shelf life of up to 20 years.
- The tube can be replaced in the event of damage and breakage easily and symbolic costs even after the end of the warranty period, unlike other heaters.