The tube is characterized by its high efficiency and its utilization of the solar beam falling on it by 94% thanks to the air vacuum technology, hence it was called the vacuum tube and its coating is three layers to absorb the entire solar ray even in completely cloudy weather and it is made of the entire glass with a thickness of 1.8 mm and heat treated to give it toughness against shocks and weather factors .
Among its features:
- Low costs compared to its high efficiency.
- Always absorb sunlight vertically thanks to its cylindrical shape.
- Works even during the most severe days of winter.
- Easy to install and requires no maintenance.
- The presence of an indicator at the bottom of the tube will disappear if there is a defect in the tube.
- A tube stops working so that the heater does not stop working and wait for the technician to come.
- Environmentally friendly, completely recycled material.